Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Suzuki RMX450-Z
2017 SUZUKI RMX450-Z
RIGID LED LIGHTS PLUS I HAVE THE FACTORY NUMBER PLATE WITH FACTORY LIGHT
TIMBERSLED NUMBER PLATE BAG
YOSHI FULL TITANIUM EXHAUST
HOTCAMS STAGE 2 KIT
HIGH COMP PISTON
DCJ FUEL CONTROLLER
2018 TIMBERSLED ARO 137 WITH TSS FIT KIT
3.3 MOUNTAIN ADDICTION FUEL CAN
LARGE MOUNTAIN ADDICTION TUNNEL BAG
THIS BIKE IS READY TO RIP HAS ONLY 4 RIDES ON IT
Powerful, torquey fuel-injected 449cc engine. Slim, aggressively styled chassis and bodywork. Electric starter. Full-function, two-mode instrument cluster. Enduro lighting. Additional chassis protection. Sharing core technologies with Suzuki’s Championship-winning open-class RM-Z450, the RMX450Z rewrites the rules for serious trail riders.
- Fuel-injected engine is based on Suzuki's winning open-class motocrosser; the RM-Z450.
- Trail-ready features include an electric starter powered by a compact battery (plus kick-start back-up), a coolant reservoir tank and an engine protector plate.
- Enduro ready, full-function instrument cluster includes a low fuel level warning light.
- The airbox features a hinged lid for quick air-filter maintenance.
- Aluminum-alloy twin-spar frame with high-performance SHOWA fork and piggyback-reservoir style rear shock.
- Competition-developed seat and slim bodywork creates a controllable, ergonomic riding position.
- Racing-inspired graphics and colors include fork clamps that are anodized black, complementing the gold fork leg finish.
- Black anodized EXCEL aluminum rims are ready to withstand rugged off-road conditions.
- 449cc 4-stroke, 4-valve, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected DOHC powerplant is based on the high-performance and reliable RM-Z450.
- Minimal differences as compared to the RM-Z450 motocross engine includes a modified inlet tract and revised cam profiles to increase low and mid-rpm power.
- The compact aluminum cylinder is finished with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coating for durability, light weight and efficient heat transfer.
- A larger magneto-generator is fitted to charge the battery and power the lights. The increased mass also aids traction.
- Advanced fuel-injection system makes for extra-smooth power delivery, high fuel efficiency, and superb reliability.
- The airbox features a hinged lid for quick air-filter maintenance and better protection from debris.
- The coolant reservoir tank has a specially located filler cap for easy access.
- Strong 5-speed transmission with wide gear ratios and primary/final drive ratios selected to suit various situations from steep trails to open terrain.
- The aluminum-alloy twin-spar frame combines cast and extruded sections to achieve low weight with high rigidity and durability.
- RM-Z450-derived trail-ready suspension uses high-performance SHOWA forks with full adjustability.
- Aluminum, link-style swingarm is descended from the RM-Z line and uses a fully adjustable SHOWA piggyback-reservoir style rear shock.
- Rear suspension linkage geometry combines the RM-Z series' renowned turning-on-rails abilities with optimized handling performance for trail rides.
- Race-inspired waved disc rotors are mounted to black EXCEL aluminum rims with stainless steel spokes.
- High-impact, black plastic fork leg, plus rear brake rotor and caliper protectors shield these components from trail obstacles.
- The standard Renthal Fatbar is stronger and reduces vibration better than conventional aluminum handlebars.
- Bright 35W headlight is smoothly incorporated into the front number plate.
- Trim, low-draw LED taillight is neatly tucked under the lip of the rear fender.
- The full-function, dual (sport/standard) mode instrument cluster is in a durable, ultra-compact housing.
- Type: 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, single cylinder, DOHC
- Displacement: 449cc
- Bore x Stroke: 96.0 x 62.1mm (3.78 x 2.4 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 11.6:1
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric with backup kick starter
- Lubrication: Semi-dry sump
- Ignition: Electronic Ignition (CDI)
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Chain, DID520MXV, 114 links
- Overall Length: 2185 mm (86.0 in.)
- Overall Width: 840 mm (33.1 in.)
- Overall Height: 1265 mm (49.8 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1485 mm (58.5 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 320 mm (12.6 in.)
- Seat Height: 950 mm (37.4 in.)
- Curb Mass: 123.5 kg (272 lb.)
- Suspension Front: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake, single rotor
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake, single rotor
- Tires Front: 80/100-21 51M, tube type
- Tires Rear: 110/90-18 64M, tube type
- Fuel Tank: 6.2 L (1.6 US gal.)
- Standard Warranty: 6 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty * Extended Warranty availble through Suzuki Protection Plan (SPP)
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, DOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 96.0 x 62.1mm (3.78 x 2.4 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection
- Electronic Ignition (CDI)
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake, single rotor
- Front Tire
- 80/100-21 51M, tube type
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake, single rotor
- Rear Tire
- 110/90-18 64M, tube type
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 123.5 kg (272 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.2 L (1.6 US gal.)
- 1485 mm (58.5 in.)
- Ground Clearance
- 320 mm (12.6 in.)
- Seat Height
- 950 mm (37.4 in.)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Chain, DID520MXV, 114 links
- 6 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty